The rules of weight loss that work

Did you say that you want to finally lose weight but do not know where to start? On the Internet and in magazines you will find a lot of information, new diets, miracle products and other currently fashionable way to lose weight. Are you just so confusing of this ? Sometimes there is no need to look for a new miracle diet, but remember the basics and principles of weight loss that work. We have prepared a brief overview:

Limit your carbs

But you do not defeat them completely. No extremes are good. It wants all its time and sequence. If you radically removed all carbohydrates from the diet, you  drastically lose weight but you  shock your body and when you return to the original diet, you get everything back with interest rate. You better start decommissioning of white sugar, sweets, sugary drinks and alcohol. Simple sugars replace the complex contained in legumes and whole grains. Further, you limit the consumption of carbohydrates in the evening and afternoon. But remember, do it gradually.

Move your body

It is said that a diet consists of 70% of success in weight loss  and the remaining 30% is movement. So you move. In addition, the movement will help burn calories and excess fat, it starts your metabolism and improves mood. You should combine cardio exercise, which burns fat and strength training, which helps strengthen the body and build muscles. The HoOpingFit combines these principles, so you have 2in1;-)

Last but not least, the exercise should amuse you to have an incentive to continue. It is not so important what kind of movement you choose, if you feel for it, you rotate each exercise, especially you move your body. Group exercises in the rhythm of the music are often favorite for women. They will good sweat, have fun while they even not seem like exercise, but as entertainment. HoOpingFit is in such an exercise, and how you can lose weight thanks to it, you can also read in this article.

Keep records

Create your workbook or an Excel file to which you write down everything what you eat during the day. This may sound difficult, but if you start with that, you find that it goes by itself. It’s a great assist that can help you realize your habits and discover the hidden calories that you do not realize.

Think positive and keep the love

Thinking is extremely important in weight loss and as the saying goes – “Weight loss starts in your head.”

When you sin, do not worry for it. Keep the plan, but you do not disable anything. Purpose, what you think of the day when you say that: I will not eat any candy this week? Concentrate on it to abide the drinking regime and serving of vegetables in every meal. Gradual positive attitude will get you much further. Beauty takes many forms, and it is amazing. Appreciate it nice at keep yourself and love your body now, not after when the body is perfect for you. Your body hears you, and every time, when you praise it, it will be more beautiful. Build your confidence, keep the love and choose the best for yourself.

Finally: Remember that weight loss should be followed by a healthier lifestyle that will keep you at your ideal weight.

Back to all articles